Notification about NIELIT Certificate Download 2022 – 2023 by name of CCC, O Level, or other NIELIT Course. Check or Download the certificate from https://certificate.nielit.gov.in/. From November 2014 NIELIT stops sending a print copy of the certificate. NIELIT uploads all certificates on its website. NIELIT allows you to download a digital certificate with a digital signature. Read the article carefully to download the certificate and after that how to verify the digital signature of the certificate.
About NIELIT CCC Certificate
When you successfully clear the CCC exam, then you are eligible for the NIELIT Certificate Download 2022 – 2021 of CCC. NIELIT CCC certificate uploaded on its official website. You can download your certificate from https://certificate.nielit.gov.in/. NIELIT E-Certificate will be available after around 2 months of result declaration. Example: If your CCC result was declared in November then your certificate may be available online in December. Print your NIELIT CCC Result 2022 by name, by application number, or by roll number here.
Instruction NIELIT CCC Certificate Download by Name or by Roll number
Note: Firstly I wanna tell you that, you can not download CCC Certificate by name. You need your roll number to download the certificate, without the roll number you can not download your certificate. You can get your roll number on your admit card. If you don’t have to admit card, you can download the NIELIT CCC Admit card with your application number. Instructions are given below to download the CCC Certificate.
- Open website http://www.certificate.nielit.gov.in/
- Select your type of certificate as a regular certificate.
- Select your course as Course on Computer Concepts
- Select year of exam, the month of the exam.
- Fill in your roll number and date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha code, which is given in Captcha Image.
- Now enter your mobile number and click on verify, to get an OTP.
- Enter your OTP and click on the submit button.
- When you click on the submit button your certificate details will be displayed.
- Now click on the download button, your NIELI CCC Certificate will be downloaded for print.
About O Level Certificate Download
When you successfully complete the NIELIT O Level course, you need to download the certificate. NIELIT will not send a print copy of certificate to you. NIELIT stops sending a print copy of O Level certificate. So you need to download your certificate online with the digital signature. Instructions are given below to download the certificate of O Level.
Instructions to Download O Level Certificate
Note: You can download the certificate from the official website of NIELIT. You can not download certificate by name. There is no process to download certificate by name. You can download it by just entering your registration number. If you forgot your registration number, then you can search with the application number. The process to download O Level certificate is given below.
- Open website https://certificate.nielit.gov.in/
- Now select the download certificate type (Regular or Modular).
- If your O level is completed then you can download the computer certificate in Regular or If you want to download the certificate module wise then select Modular certificate.
- Now select your course O Level.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha code which is given in the Captcha image.
- Click on the Submit button. If your input data is correct. Then follow the next step.
- Enter your mobile to get OTP.
- Enter your OTP and click on another submit button.
- Your details will be displayed.
- Click on the Download button, your NIELIT O Level Certificate will be downloaded.
Digital Signature Verification CCC, O Level, Certificate
When you download your CCC or O Level certificate, you will find a question mark (?) sign-on signature. It means the digital signature of your certificate is not verified. You should verify the digital signature, without verifying your certificate is not fully valid. Direct instructions are given below to verify your digital signature.
- When you download your certificate, it will be in PDF format.
- So you Acrobat DC or update the software of Acrobat reader.
- Now open your certificate in Acrobat DC or update the software of Acrobat reader.
- When you open your certificate it displays a big question mark sign in place of a signature.
- Now click on that question mark, it displays a window to verify your signature.
- Click on verify button and click on OK.
- When your verification completed your question mark sign will be the change in tick mark sign.
- It means your certificate is not digitally approved.
Before verifying your digital signature, you can download the NIELIT Certificate by following the above information. You can not get a print copy of the certificate.