Uttar Pradesh education board invites the online admission UP ITI Application Form 2022 in June-July 2022. Candidate can get UP ITI Merit List 2022 along with Notification, last date, fees of the application form. For more details, you directly visit http://www.scvtup.in/hi. But this website will provide you complete details about UP ITI Admission 2022 Notification, eligibility, dates, and many more.
UP ITI Admission 2022 will start very soon. Visit our website for latest update about ITI admission.
Important Dates for UP ITI Application Form 2022
|Starting date of application||June-July 2022|
|Last date of Application||July 2022|
|Merit List Date||Aug-Sep 2022|
|Counseling Date||Aug 2022|
|Admission Date||Aug 2022|
UP ITI Online Application Form 2022 Fees
General/OBC Category : 250/- Rs
SC/ST Category : 150/- Rs
Payment Mode: Online using Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking
Required things/documents for application
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Valid Email ID.
- Scan copy of the photograph (maximum size 50 kb).
- Scan copy of the signature (maximum size 50 kb).
UP ITI Online Application Form 2022
- Open website http://www.scvtup.in.
- Click on Online admission form 2022-23 or directly open http://www.scvtup.in/
- Click on Online Application 2022-23.
- Select the type of institute (Government, Private or Government and Private).
- There are three steps to complete the form.
- Step 1: Fill your personal details. (Name, Address, date of birth, etc.)
- Step 2: Fill in the academic details, select trade with the group, and upload your photograph and signature.
- Step 3: Pay your application fees online.
- After completing the above steps your application form 2022 online will be finally submitted.
UP ITI Merit List 2022 Search by Name
After completing the online application process, you have to check your name on the merit list. If your name is not available on the merit list, then you are not eligible to take admission in UP ITI 2022. To check your merit list comment your name with your registration number. We will give you a direct merit list.
Helpline for UP ITI Admission 2022
Phone Number: 0522-4150500
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM