Student of Ba, Bsc, Bcom, Ma, Msc, Mcom, LLB (3 and 5 year), MSW, PG diploma, BBA, BCA, PGDCA, PGDCP, B.Lib, M.Lib, PG Diploma in Mass communication and Electronics journalism, B.sc (Ag), B.com (finance) fill examination form of Odd semester. Student can pay their examination fees online payment mode.
A lot of students get admission in Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. After admission, student have to fill mjpru online examination form 2018-19 to appear in exam. It is necessary for appearing in main exam. Without filling examination form students can not appear in main exam of Rohilkhand University.
We are giving you complete instructions about to fill mjpru online examination form 2018-19 for ba, bcom, bsc, ma, mcom, msc with professional courses. You can also fill mjpru private exam form 2018-19 for ba, ma, mcom, bcom. Students can download mjpru improvement exam result 2018 by name or by roll number with the help of our website.
Important Dates to fill MJPRU online examination form 2018-19 for regular courses is given below:
Starting date for form filling : Available soon
Last date : Available soon
Last date to submit form in college : Available soon
Last date to submit form in university by colleges : Available soon
MJPRU Exam scheme 2017-18 : Available in January 2019
Admit Card for exam : Available in February 2019
Exam Starts from : March 2019
Direct Official Link : To Fill examination form
Instructions to Fill MJPRU online examination form 2018-19 of ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom is given below:
University invites the students to fill online examination form every year. It is most important for appearing in main exam of university. Without filling exam form students can not appear in main exam. We are giving you instructions to fill online examination form MJP Rohilkhand university 2018-19.
- Open official website mjpru.ac.in (official website of Rohilkhand university).
- Open link Online Examination form or directly open http://exam.mjpru.ac.in
- Here you have to open a link again Online Examination Form
- New web page you have to select Course Exam (Semester or Annual).
- Exam Type (Regular, Ex-Student, Private-Exam, Supplementary, Single Subject, Special Permission Regular, Special Permission Private, Improvement-Exam, Left Out Practical Exam, Back Paper)
- Course Type (Under Graduate or Post Graduate).
- Course Name with year (BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom, Bsc, Msc or other).
- Click on Submit Button and fill required information.
- Upload your photo and Signature.
- Deposit your exam fee through online.
- After following all the above steps your mjpru online examination form 2018-19 successfully submitted.
- Now take the print out of filled form, and deposit in your selected college.
Note: We are giving you complete information to fill examination form. For more details you should visit regularly on this website. Students can also download mjpru exam scheme 2019 along with admit card from this website.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Exam Scheme 2019 along with Admit Card
MJPRU Private exam Form 2019 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
MJPRU Scholarship Online Registration 2018-19 with Student List
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2018 & Admit Card, Result