A lot of students get admission in Rohilkhand University, Bareilly. After admission, student have to fill mjpru online examination form 2017-18 to appear in exam. It is necessary for appearing in main exam. Without filling examination form students can not appear in main exam of Rohilkhand University. We are giving you complete instructions about to fill mjpru online examination form 2017-18 for ba, bcom, bsc, ma, mcom, msc and other courses. You can also fill mjpru private exam form 2017-18 for ba, ma, mcom, bcom. University this time conducting the improvement exam 2017. Students can download mjpru improvement exam result 2017 by name or by roll number with the help of our website.
Important Dates to fill MJPRU online examination form 2017-18 is given below:
Starting Date : Coming Soon
Last Date: coming Soon
Last Date to submit hard copy in college : coming soon
Last date to submit hard copy in University by colleges: coming Soon
MJPRU Exam scheme 2017-18 : Available in January 2018
Admit Card for exam : Available in February 2018
Exam Starts from : March 2018
Instructions to Fill MJPRU online examination form 2017-18 of ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom is given below:
University invites the students to fill online examination form every year. It is most important for appearing in main exam of university. Without filling exam form students can not appear in main exam. We are giving you instructions to fill online examination form MJP Rohilkhand university 2017-18.
- Open official website mjpru.ac.in (official website of Rohilkhand university).
- Open link Online Examination form or directly open http://exam.mjpru.ac.in
- Here you have to open a link again Online Examination Form
- New web page you have to select Course Exam (Semester or Annual).
- Exam Type (Regular, Ex-Student, Private-Exam, Supplementary, Single Subject, Special Permission Regular, Special Permission Private, Improvement-Exam, Left Out Practical Exam, Back Paper)
- Course Type (Under Graduate or Post Graduate).
- Course Name with year (BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom, Bsc, Msc or other).
- Click on Submit Button and fill required information.
- Upload your photo and Signature.
- Deposit your exam fee through online.
- After following all the above steps your mjpru online examination form 2017-18 successfully submitted.
- Now take the print out of filled form, and deposit in your selected college.
Note:We are giving you complete information to fill examination form. For more details you should visit regularly on this website. Students can also download mjpru exam scheme 2017-18 along with admit card from this website.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Improvement Exam 2017 Result
MJPRU Private exam Form 2017-18 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
MJPRU Scholarship Online Registration 2017-18 with Student List
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2017-18 & Admit Card, Result