Fill MJPRU Online exam Form 2018-19 for UG & PG (ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom). Get exam form fees, last date and process from this website. You can also download admit card & Exam scheme for main exam from aryaetutor.com. Exam Form will be live very soon. Please do not wait the last date to fill the form.
Improvement exam was started from 25 Sep and completed on 04 October 2018. Get Improvement Result.
Direct Official Link : To Fill online form
Highlights and direct link for MJP Rohilkhand University Exam 2018-19
||Link with Date
|Main Exam Form
|Exam Scheme Available
|Admit Card & Roll Number
| Mjpru Private Form 2019
|Improvement Result Declaration
University invites online exam form 2018 for all ug and pg courses. Student of LLB (3 and 5 year), MSW, PG diploma, BBA, BCA, PGDCA, PGDCP, B.Lib, M.Lib, PG Diploma in Mass communication and Electronics journalism, B.sc (Ag), B.com (finance) fill examination form of Odd semester. Student can pay their examination fees online payment mode.
Most Important dates are given below to fill mjpru online exam form 2018 for UG & PG (ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom)
1. Online form will be available from : Yet to be declared
2. Last date to fill form for students: Yet to be declared
3. Exam scheme : Exam starts from 2nd Week March 2019
4. Admit Card : Live soon
Suggestion: Student should fill exam form as soon as possible, don’t wait for last date.
Instruction to Fill mjpru exam form 2018 online for All courses:
(BA, MA, Msc, Bsc, Bcom, Mcom, BBA, Bca, LLB (3 & 5 Year), Bcom, Bsc, Btech, Bpharma along with other professional courses (Bcom (Hons), Computer Science, Bsc (home Science), Biotechnology, Micro biology, diploma courses, msc (home science), ex students.)
- Open official website of rohilkhand university mjpru.ac.in.
- You will find a link for Online Exam form in home of website.
- Click again “Online Examination Form” link which is available in bottom of right hand side panel.
- Select the course exam. (Semester or Annual)
- Than exam type (Improvement, Regular, Ex-Student, Private-Exam, Supplementary, Single Subject, Special Permission Regular, Special Permission Private, Improvement Exam, Practical-Exam)
- Course Type (Under Graduate or Post Graduate)
- After that Course Name (ba, ma, mcom, msc, BBA, BCA, LLB, Btech, Bpharma, Bsc, Bcom etc)
- Also select the Bank Name and Payment Mode (through online Payment).
- Enter your previous year roll number if you are old student.
- Enter your mother name and select the year
- Now you have to checked displayed information. Like: your name, mobile number, email id etc. Change information if required details.
- Upload your photo and signature in given dimension or format.
- After completing that form, you have to deposit their examination form fees online.
- After that payment verification you should take the print out of filled form for future reference. You should take print out.
- Your mjpru exam form 2018 will be finally submitted.
Note: Those whose payment have been deducted from bank and have not been able to print the report, they should make a another payment only after 24 hours, but first they have to search your registration by the “Reprint Transaction Reports” option.
Note: You should take print out of your filled form for future reference and also submit it to your college. You can get exam scheme, admit card for main exam from this website. You can also get mjpru exam scheme 2019 along with admit card with the help of this website.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Private Form 2019 Admit Card, Exam Scheme,
NIELIT CCC Result, Registration, Admit card, Certificate
Nielit O Level Registration, Certificate, Admit Card
MJPRU Admit Card 2018-19 & Exam Scheme Search by Name or by Roll Number