Fill MJPRU Online Exam Form 2017-18 for BA, Bsc, Bcom, Ma, Msc, Mcom along with Professional courses. You can also download admit card & Exam scheme 2018 for main exam from this website.
Latest Update : (28/11/2017) University released the notification to fill online exam. Exam form will be available from 01-12-2017, 06:00 Am till 20-12-2017.
Direct Official Link : To Fill examination form
Highlights and direct link for MJP Rohilkhand University Exam 2017-18
Students can fill mjpru online exam form 2017-18 main exam for all under graduate or post graduate with the help of this website. You can fill online examination form for Regular Courses (ba, ma, bsc, msc, ma, mcom, llb, bba, bca or other professional course) of university.
University completed online exam form 2018 for professional courses. Student of LLB (3 and 5 year), MSW, PG diploma, BBA, BCA, PGDCA, PGDCP, B.Lib, M.Lib, PG Diploma in Mass communication and Electronics journalism, B.sc (Ag), B.com (finance) fill examination form of Odd semester. Student can pay their examination fees online payment mode.
After taking the admission in Rohilkhand university Bareilly. Students have to fill MJPRU Online exam form 2017-18 from exam.mjpru.ac.in. After filling form Students can deposit their fees online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or other online payment system are also available. With out filling online exam, student can not sit in the main exam. So every student of Rohilkhand university should fill online exam form.
Direct link to fill mjpru Online Exam form 2017-18 for regular courses ( ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom) and other courses is given here. If you are unable to take admission as Regular student and you want to study in University. Than you can fill MJPRU Private Exam Form 2018 for BA, Bcom, Ma, Mcom courses.
Most Important dates are given below to fill mjpru Online exam form 2017-18 for regular courses.
1. Online examination form will be available from : 01-12-2017 from 06:00 AM
2. Last date to fill examination form for students: 20-12-2017
3. Last date to submit print copy in college : 22-12-2017
4. Last date to submit hard copy of exam form in university
Bijnor and Moradabad : 26-12-2017
Bareilly, Sambhal, Amroha : 27-12-2017
Pillibhit, Rampur, Bandau and Shajhanpur : 28-12-2017
5. Exam scheme available from : January 2018
6. Admit Card for improvement exam : Before 15 Days of Exam
Note: Student should fill online examination form as soon as possible, don’t wait for last date.
Instruction to Fill mjpru online exam form 2017-18 for All courses:
(BA, MA, Msc, Bsc, Bcom, Mcom, BBA, Bca, LLB (3 & 5 Year), Bcom, Bsc, Btech, Bpharma along with other professional courses (Bcom (Hons), Computer Science, Bsc (home Science), Biotechnology, Micro biology, diploma courses, msc (home science), ex students.)
- Open official website of rohilkhand university mjpru.ac.in.
- You will find a link for Online Exam form in home of website.
- Click again “Online Examination Form” link which is available in bottom of right hand side panel.
- Select the course exam. (Semester or Annual)
- Than exam type (Improvement, Regular, Ex-Student, Private-Exam, Supplementary, Single Subject, Special Permission Regular, Special Permission Private, Improvement Exam, Practical-Exam)
- Course Type (Under Graduate or Post Graduate)
- After that Course Name (ba, ma, mcom, msc, BBA, BCA, LLB, Btech, Bpharma, Bsc, Bcom etc)
- Also select the Bank Name (HDFC) and Payment Mode (through online Payment).
- Enter your previous year roll number if you are old student.
- Enter your mother name and select the year
- Now you have to checked displayed information. Like: your name, mobile number, email id etc. Change information if required details.
- Upload your photo and signature in given dimension or format.
- After completing that form, you have to deposit their examination form fees online.
- After that payment verification you should take the print out of filled form for future reference. You should take print out.
- Your mjpru Online exam form 2017-18 will be finally submitted.
Note: Those whose payment have been deducted from bank and have not been able to print the report, they should make a another payment only after 24 hours, but first they have to search your registration by the “Reprint Transaction Reports” option. Check students status of MJPRU Scholarship Online status 2017-18 with student list.
Note: You should take print out of your filled form for future reference and also submit it to your college. You can get exam scheme, admit card for improvement exam from this website. You can also mjpru exam scheme 2018 along with admit card with the help of this website. You can get mjpru improvement exam result 2017 by roll no or by name. Improvement Result declared on 14 and 15 Nov 2017.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Private Exam Form 2018 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
NIELIT CCC Result, Registration, Admit card, Certificate
Doecc O Level Registration, Certificate, Admit Card
MJPRU Admit Card 2018 & Exam Scheme Search by Name or by Roll Number