Bareilly College Online Examination Form 2019
Details about Bareilly College Online Examination Form 2019 & Open Merit List BA, Bsc, Bcom, MA, Msc, Mcom is live here. Bareilly college, Bareilly admission process for new session completed. Bareilly college, is a prime college of MJP Rohikhand university. Bareilly college starts the filling online examination form process for BA, Bsc, Bcom, Bcom (Hons) directly from rohilkhand university.
They have to fill online examination form directly from the given website. Student have to fill online examination form from official website of Rohilkhand university to appear in the main exam. Every student have to fill exam form. Complete details about bareilly college online Examination Form 2019 along with Improvement Result and many more is live here.
How to Get Bareilly College Improvement Result 2018 for all UG and PG courses
After successfully appear in improvement exam. Student wants to get Bareilly College improvement result 2018. If students passed in improvement exam, he/she will be able to get admission in next class of bareilly college. All the students can download bareilly college improvement result 2018 from this website.
Number of seats for admission in Bareilly college 2018-19 for under graduate courses
BA – 1840 Seats,
Bcom – 1040 Seats, Bcom (Hons) – 160 Seats,
Bsc (PCM) – 780, Bsc (ZBC) – 780
Note: This year Adhar card was mandatory to fill online admission form. Student should fill the adhar number as valid ID proof at the time of registration. College have to two web portals to fill online admission form. www.bcbonlineadmission.in and www.bareillycollege.org these are two web portal that students can fill bareilly college online exam form 2018-19 for ba, bsc, bcom. Around 3000 students can register himself for the admission. For more details please read given information below.
Step by Step Guidelines to fill online examination form of Bareilly college 2018-19 of BA, Bsc, Bcom, MA, Msc, Mcom and other courses
1. Firstly student have to open official web portal for exam form. Official portal are given above.
2. Than click on exam form 2018-19 link. Select your class.
3. It displays a form where you have to fill your details.
4. After filling that details your first step registration will be completed. Than after login with details.
5. Now Fill complete details, Upload your photo, Signature, scanned copy of 12th marksheet and adhar card.
6. After that click on submit button.
7. Now you have to deposit your fees online with the help of Debit Card, Credit Card or net banking.
8. Take print out your filled form future reference.
9. College will also send the receipt of fees, at your registered website. Your online form of bareilly college examination form 2018-19 will finally submitted.
Note: After completing the online form filling, you should submit print copy of filled form in Bareilly college.
Required documents before registration
1. Scan Photograph (Max 50 KB)
2. Scan Signature (Max 30 KB)
3. Scan of 12th Mark sheet
4. Scan copy or Adhar Card
5. Caste Certificate for SC, ST, OBC (After 01 July 2013) with serial number
Note: Stay connected with us for more details about Bareilly college online examination form 2018. You can also download the improvement result of Bareilly college, Bareilly.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Exam Date Sheet 2019 for Regular and Private Student
MJPRU Private exam form 2018-19 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
NIELIT CCC, O Level Certificate, Registration, Admi Card, Result