Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion board is now in processing recruitment of Sub Inspector post. Huge number of candidate have been already applied for this recruitment but they don’t know the UP Police SI Syllabus 2017 along with Exam Pattern. So we are giving you complete guidelines for exam pattern of SI and also gives you details about structure (syllabus of exam).
Details about Selection process of SI recruitment
If you are looking for Sub inspector recruitment of UP Police than you have to follow three steps.
1. Firstly you have to check eligibility for recruitment and fill online application form.
2. Now you have to appear in physical Efficiency Test (PET).
3. If you clear all the above process than you have to appear in written exam.
Note: You can get UP Police SI Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for main exam on this portal.
Eligibility for Physical Efficiency Test of UP Police SI Recruitment 2017
Before appear in Physical test candidate should be clear First step (Applying and document verification). Than after they can appear in Physical test. You have to clear only race as physical test.
For Male candidates – 4.8 Kms in 28 Minutes.
For Female candidates – 2.4 Kms in 16 Minutes.
UP Police SI Syllabus 2017 in PDF Format Description
UP Police Sub Inspector main will be conducted in written format. The question paper will be 400 Marks. All question in exam paper will Multiple choice questions.
1. General Hindi – 100 Marks
2. Law/Constitution/General Knowledge – 100 Marks
3. Numerical & Mental Ability Test – 100 Marks
4. Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning – 100 Marks
Link to get UP Police SI Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for main exam
Note : Candidate should be get 50% marks in each subject to qualify written exam.
If you want to qualify the UP Police SI exam 2017. Than regularly visit this web portal to get all updates about UP Police SI Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for main exam. You can also visit official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/.