Staff selection commission released the notification about ssc junior hindi translator 2016 recruitment. Department started the process of filling online application form of ssc junior hindi translator 2016 from 02-04-2016 and last date of application form is 30-04-2016. All the applicants can apply from ssconline.nic.in official website of staff selection commission.
How to fill online application form ssc junior hindi translator 2016 recruitment
There are two steps to complete the application form.
Step 1:One Time Registration
1. Firstly applicant have to register him self on the official web portal of ssc. official web portal is ssconline.nic.in.
2. When you open that website, it displays a link of registration. Open that link.
3. In first part applicant have to fill (1) candidate’s name (2) father’s name (3) candidate’s date of birth (4) candidate’s gender and the Text and click on enter button to proceed next step.
4. In next step applicant have to fill ‘Personal Details’, ‘Basic Details’ and ‘Contact Details’ as appeared in application form.
5. After filling all these steps you have to click on submit button. You will get a provisional Registration ID and Password.
6. Now login again with your registration id and password. In this step you have to upload your photo and signature.
Photo must be 4KB to 12KB with resolution of 100 x 120 Pixel and Signature must be 1 KB to 12 KB with resolution of 40 x 60 pixel.
7. After that applicant have to click on Final Submit Button. You will now have to pay your fees.
Step 2: Payment Submission
Here applicant have to payment option. 1. Online or 2. Offline
1. If applicant select offline mode, than he/she have to download challan form from the sever and deposit the fee in bank. After that he/she should be verified payment details by login with his registration ID and password.
2. If application select online mode, than he/she redirect to bank site from his login panel. Now you can deposit your fee online.
Note: After following all these steps you online application form ssc junior hindi translator 2016 recruitment will be final submit. You should take print out of your filled form or note down the registration id or application number along with password for further correspondence.
Eligibility Criteria for filling online application form ssc junior hindi translator recruitment 2016
Candidate’s maximum age is 30 Years and he/she should have degree from a recognized university. In that applicant should have Hindi or English as compulsory subject.
Online Application fees of ssc junior hindi translator recruitment 2016
Candidate have to pay only 100/-Rs for appearing this exam. Candidate can pay his pay by online or offline mode payment system.
Note:For more details about ssc junior Hindi translator 2016 recruitment visit ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in, both are official web portal of Staff selection Commission.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Entrance Exam 2016 LLB, LLM, MSc, Med
NIELIT CCC Online Application, Admit Card, Result, Certificate