You can fill nielit o level online application, registration, Exam Form July 2017 till 31-03-2017. Your July 2017 exam will be conducted on 08-07-2017. Also fill exam form and get syllabus using help of this website. Doeacc is formally known as NIELIT (National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology). NIELIT every year taking admission for its O Level courses. Admission will be taking two times in a year. First time for January exam and second time for July exam. This time doeacc is processing for admission of nielit o level online application/registration July 2017 exam. Complete for admission in NIELIT O level is given here. You can also find the exam dates along with syllabus of doeacc o level.
Instruction to Fill NIELIT O Level Online Application or Registration and Exam Form July 2017 from student portal student.nielit.in
Note: Applicants can fill online registration form of nielit o level 2017 admission in two patterns. 1. As direct candidate or 2. As institute candidates
- Firstly all the applicants needs to fill a registration from student portal of nielit.
- When you open that portal you find a link for Apply Online in right hand side panel.
- After that on new page you have to open link “O Level” under Information Technology option.
- It displays the guidelines along with terms & conditions, accept them and click on Submit button.
- Now displays a form to fill many details. Like Your name, father’s name, date of birth, address along with photo, signature and thumb impression upload.
- Here you also select student type (Direct or Institute). If you select institute than you have to select your institute name from list of study centers.
- After completing all these steps, You have to pay online your registration fees through online payment option.
- Now your nielit o level application/registration July 2017 will be completed. You will get a application for future reference. You should take print out of your filled form.
Fill Doeacc O Level online Application, Registration, Exam form July 2017 by NIELIT
Details of NIELIT O Level Exam July 2017
There are four theory exams, 1 Practical exam and 1 Project should be done by the applicants.
1. M1-R4 (IT Tools and Business Systems)
2. M2-R4 (Internet Technology and Web Design)
3. M3-R4 (Programming and Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language)
4. M4.1 – R4 (Application of .NET Technology) or
M4.2 – R4 (Introduction to Multimedia)
M4.3 – R4 (Introduction to ICT Resources)
Other Important Links
NIELIT CCC Result, Admit Card, Certificate, Application Form
NIELIT CCC Tutorial Online English or Hindi
MJPRU Exam Scheme 2017 Admit Card
Note: Exam will be conducted two times in a year (July and January). Exam will be starts from second Saturday of July or January. All the applicants should be filled nielit online exam form 2017 for O Level before attending the exam. You can also get completed detailed syllabus along with exam form filling is available on this website.