Notification about MJPRU Private Exam Form 2017-18 for Ba, Bcom, Ma, Mcom is available here. Students can also fill MJPRU Improvement Exam Form 2017 with the help of this website. Students can also download MJPRU Merit List 2017-18 from this website.
Lots of students can not attend regular classes in college. So students can take admission in college as private students. They can fill MJPRU Private exam Form 2017-18 for under graduate (BA, Bcom) and Post Graduate (MA, Mcom). Student can not attend the regular, if he/she take admission as private students. To attend regular class student have to take admission as Regular students. As private student, you are unable to attend regular classes. We are giving you complete instruction to fill mjpru private exam form 2017-18 along with fees, eligibility, last date details. Instructions are given to fill exam form as private students. Get mjpru exam scheme 2017-18 along with admit card from this website.
Step by Step guidelines to Fill MJPRU Private Exam Form 2017-18 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
- Open official website of MJP Rohilkhand University i.e. mjpru.ac.in.
- Now search the link for Online Exam Form 2018 under Student Corner tab.
- Click on Online Examination Form in the new web page.
- In new web page you have to selection Course Exam (Semester or Annual).
- Than select exam type as Private Exam.
- Select course type under graduate or post graduate.
- After filling all the information select Course Name. (Ba, Bcom, MA, Mcom)
- Click on submit button. It displays a form, where you have to fill many details
- Fill required details, upload your photo and signature.
- Deposit your fees online. Fee details also given in web page
- After following the above steps, your mjpru private exam form 2017-18 will be completely final.
- Take printout of filled form in two sets. One set should be submitted in your selected college. Another copy you take for future reference.
Fees details are given below of MJPRU Private Form 2017-18 for BA, Bcom and Ma, Mcom
Fees for BA, Bsc and Bcom 1st year and 2nd year admission – 1200/- Rs and Bank Charges
Fees for Ba, Bsc and Bcom 3rd year admission – 1450/-+300/- = 1750/- Rs + Bank Charges
Fees for Post graduate courses of 1st year – 1500/- Rs + Bank Charges
Fees for Post graduate course of 2nd year – 2150/- Rs + Bank Charges
Important Dates for MJPRU Private form 2017-18 with admit card, exam scheme details
Starting for Online Application : Available in Nov or Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration : January 2018
Last date to submit print copy of Form in selected college: After 2 Days of last date
Last date to submit print copy of filled form in university by college : Within Seven days of last date
Student have to fill examination form as private students. After filling he/she should deposit the fees in bank through online mode. After that process student have to submit print copy of form in your selected college.
Note: Before that you have to get Notification for admission as private student for session 2017-18 from this website. All the private student of rohilkhand university can get exam scheme and admit card from this website. For more details visit official website.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Private Form 2017-18 Admit Card, Exam Scheme
MJPRU Online Exam Form 2017-18 for BA, Bsc, Bcom, MA, Msc, Mcom
Doeacc CCC Result, Registration, Admit Card
NIELIT O Level Admit Card, Certificate, Result
MJPRU Improvement Exam Result 2017 by Name or By Roll Number