Fill MJPRU Improvement exam form 2017 from 31-07-2017 till 14-08-2017. You can also download mjpru improvement exam scheme 2017 and mjpru improvement admit card 2017. You can fill improvement form for all courses (ba, ma, bsc, msc, ma, mcom, llb, bba, bca or other professional course) of university.
University invites the online application for MJPRU improvement exam Form 2017. Students can fill MJPRU improvement exam form 2017 from mjpru.ac.in with the help of this website. After filling form Students can deposit their fees online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or other online payment system are also available. Direct link to fill mjpru Improvement Exam form 2017 for ba, bsc, bcom, ma, msc, mcom and other courses.
Most Important dates are given below to fill mjpru improvement exam form 2017 from mjpru.ac.in
1. Online examination form will be available from : 31-07-2017
2. Other (Ex students, Improvement or Practical Exam) online form available form : 01-08-2017
3. Last date to fill examination form for students: 14-08-2017
4. Last date to submit print copy in college : 18-08-2017
5. Last date to submit print copy in university by colleges : 21-08-2017
6. Improvement Exam scheme available from : very soon
7. Admit Card for improvement exam : before 10 days of exam.
Note: Student should fill online examination form as soon as possible, don’t wait for last date.
Instruction to Fill mjpru online improvement form 2017 for All courses. (BA, MA, Msc, Bsc, Bcom, Mcom, BBA, Bca, LLB (3 & 5 Year), Bcom, Bsc, Btech, Bpharma along with other professional courses (Bcom (Hons), Computer Science, Bsc (home Science), Biotechnology, Micro biology, diploma courses, msc (home science), ex students.)
- Open official website of rohilkhand university mjpru.ac.in.
- You will find a link for Online Exam form in home of website.
- Click again “Online Examination Form” link which is available in bottom of right hand side panel.
- Select the course exam. (Semester or Annual)
- Than exam type (Improvement, Regular, Ex-Student, Private-Exam, Supplmenetary, Single Subject, Special Permission Regular, Special Permission Private, Improvement Exam, Practical-Exam)
- Course Type (Under Graduate or Post Graduate)
- After that Course Name (ba, ma, mcom, msc, BBA, BCA, LLB, Btech, Bpharma, Bsc, Bcom etc)
- Also select the Bank Name (HDFC) and Payment Mode (through online Payment).
- Enter your previous year roll number
- Enter your mother name and select the year
- Now you have to checked displayed information. Like: your name, mobile number, email id etc. Change information if required details.
- Upload your photo and signature in given dimension or format.
- After completing that form, you have to deposit their examination form fees online.
- After that payment verification you should take the print out of filled form for future reference. You should take print out.
- Your mjpru improvement exam form 2017 will be finally submitted
- Note: Those whose payment have been deducted from bank and have not been able to print the report, they should make a another payment only after 24 hours, but first they have to search your registration by the “Reprint Transaction Reports” option.
Note: You should take print out of your filled form for future reference and also submit it to your college. You can get exam scheme, admit card for improvement exam from this website. You can also mjpru improvement exam scheme 2017 along with admit card with the help of this website.
Other Important Links
MJPRU Private Exam Form 2017-18 for BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom
NIELIT CCC Result, Registration, Admit card, Certificate
Doecc O Level Registration, Certificate, Admit Card