Latest information about Ashoka University Young India Fellowship Admission 2017-18 online Form is available here
The Young India Fellowship admission 2016-17 by Ashoka University (YIF) seeks to groom young men and women who will lead India through the 21st century. The admission process for Young India Fellowship 2017-18 by Ashoka University will be started from 22-08-2016 and will close on 18-12-2016.Young India Fellowship 2017-18 by Ashoka University made different process of rolling admission process and is split into two application rounds. Each round accepts application within a specified date-window and selects fellow from the pool of applications from that round. The official website is www.youngindiafellowship.com All the details about the important date-window are given below.
Application Round 1 for Young India Fellowship Admission 2017-18 by Ashoka University:
Applications open for 1st round -22-08-2016
Last date to submit applications for 1st round-18-12-2016
Telephone Interview-01-10-2016 to 31-01-2017
In-person interviews for 1st-round applicants – 01-11-2016 to 28-02-2017
Final offers to 1st-round applicants- 01-01-2017 to 31-03-2017
Final offers to wait-listed applicants – 15-06-2017 to 26-06-2017 Note:If the candidate applied in round 1 then he/she cannot apply again for round 2.
Application Round 2 Young India Fellowship Admission 2017-18 by Ashoka University:
1) Applications open for 2nd round- 19-12-2016
2) Last date to submit applications for 2nd round- 28-12-2017
3) Telephonic interview – 01-02-2017 to 15-05-2017
4) In-person interviews for 2nd-round applicants- 01-03-2017 to 31-05-2017
5) Final offers to applicants interviewed for- 15-03-2017 to 15-06-2017
6) Program begins- 13-07-2017
1) The candidate must be undergraduate/postgraduate.
2) Candidate’s age will not be more than 28yrs till 31-05-2017
3) Candidate must know about reading and writing English.
The candidates who are applying must submit a detailed application dossier. Each component of the interview and application is very important and the selection of the candidate for the program will be made a combination of many factors.The process will include evaluation of the submitted application, telephone interview, personal interview and a general ability test to assess their verbal, written and analytical skills.